Groundhog Headband Craft
Make a groundhog headband to turn your child into a rodent afraid of shadows. It's the perfect Groundhog's Day craft for your kids. Download and print this a free .pdf template from our Kids Play on Groundhog's Day blog post. Or follow the instructions below:
- Two 8.5"x11" pieces of construction paper in brown (or any color)
- One piece of construction paper in cream (or any different color)
- One piece of plain white paper
- Black paper or black markers
- Stapler, tape and/or glue
Make a Headband:
- Fold a piece of brown construction paper in half and then in half again to make three long creases.
- Unfold paper and cut four long strips along the fold lines. Each child will need two to three strips.
Make a Groundhog Head and Ears:
- Fold a piece of brown construction paper in half to make one short crease.
- Cut out a semi circle to make two groundhog heads.
- Keep paper folded and cut out two semicircle ears to make four ears in total.
Make a Groundhog Face
- Fold cream paper in half.
- Cut out two circles for the groundhog's muzzle.
- Cut out or draw on eyes and nose with black paper or black pen.
- Assemble groundhog faces using staples, glue, or tape.
Complete the Groundhog Headband
- Staple or tape the groundhog face to the middle of a headband strip.
- Staple or tape a second strip to the end of the first strip.
- Measure the headband on each child’s head, and tape or staple into a circle.
- Wear and "chuck chuck" like an angry groundhog.
Xo, Rock Paper Sprinkles
Too busy to throw a special birthday party or exceptional play date at home? Next time, buy a Rock Paper Sprinkles party, and get your props, costumes, favors, supplies, and fun-focused guide - filled with a story narrative of games - delivered to your door.
http://slkjfdf.net/ – Odadumeja Okezigeog wcj.anke.rockpapersprinkles.com.jow.yk http://slkjfdf.net/
http://slkjfdf.net/ – Ifewuh Otutuli fli.biil.rockpapersprinkles.com.qlc.vm http://slkjfdf.net/