Kid Friendly Portable Speaker
Music is an integral part of Rock Paper Sprinkles Parties. Before you throw your party, test your music player and speakers. Make sure you have external speakers (smartphone speakers typically aren't loud enough) that can start and stop without delay.
We recommend this affordable, kid-friendly, no-delay portable speaker for the reasons listed below.
- It costs $30.
- It's sturdy.
- It's lightweight and compact. You can fit it into a back pocket.
- It's Bluetooth, radio, and micro SD card compatible (micro SD card ($6) must be purchased separately).
- There are 10 big buttons on the top of this speaker!
- You can actually hear the music over all the excited squeals from party guests.
A micro SD card is similar to a mini or standard SD card. It's just physically smaller in size. Most micro SD cards come with a SD adapter, so the micro card can fit into your computer (with the adapter) and then into your device (without the adapter).
- Insert your micro SD card into its adapter and then into your SD card slot on your computer.
- Drag your music files into your SD icon on your desktop.
- Remove your micro SD card from your computer and adapter, and insert it into your speaker.
- Turn your speaker to SD card mode and play your music!
Too busy to throw a special birthday party or exceptional play date at home? Next time, buy a Rock Paper Sprinkles party, and get your props, costumes, favors, supplies, and fun-focused guide - filled with a story narrative of games - delivered to your door.