Mermaid Cake: Mermaid Lagoon
Follow our simple tips below to bring an extra splash of fun to your cake table.
1. Make or buy a round cake.
- Width: 8-10" in diameter
- Height: 3" tall (2+ layers)
- Choose smooth frosting in light green. No borders.
Local bakeries, grocery store bakeries, and Ben & Jerry's stores (just to name a few) can make cakes according to the instructions above. Click here for a more complete list of bakeries and their pricing.
2. Cut out your cake topper and stick into the cake as pictured above. Decorate the top with chocolate candies.
Cake topper and chocolate candies are included with your Rock Paper Sprinkles party supplies. Cake topper comes with a choice of two mermaids: one with pink hair, yellow tail and chocolate skin, and the other with orange hair, green tail and beige skin.
3. Place your cake on a stand and use as your centerpiece.