Kitty Cake: Cool Cats Pawty
You need a kitty cake for a kitty party. We have you covered, of course. Follow our simple recommendations below to bring some extra feline fun to the cake table.
1. Make or buy a round cake.
- Width: 8-10" in diameter
- Height: 3" tall (2+ layers)
- Choose smooth frosting in light green. No borders.
Local bakeries, grocery store bakeries, and Ben & Jerry's stores (just to name a few) can make cakes according to the instructions above. Click here for a more complete list of bakeries and their pricing.
2. Cut out your cake topper and stick into the cake as pictured above. Decorate the top with chocolate candies.
Cake topper and chocolate candies are included with your Rock Paper Sprinkles party supplies. Cake topper features kitty ears, eyelashes, nose, whiskers and a party hat.
3. Place your cake on a stand and use as your centerpiece.